When we came up with our name and logo we wanted to encapsulate the challenges faced by our planet, the day to day struggles of maintaining physical and mental health, and the unique spirit of the sea swimming community.
Perseverance and doing things your own way, that is what Against the Tide stands for so we immortalised that with this sustainable, ethical, wardrobe staple.
- Short, rolled, sleeves
- Deeper neckline than our unisex tees
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Designed & printed in Ireland
Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL
5% of every sale is donated to environmental charities.
- Apparel is 100% organic with 90% Reduced CO2
- Organic Cotton certified by GOTs (Global Organic Textile Standards)
- Manufactured by a Fair Wear Foundation member